Friday, February 22, 2019

 I am raising money for the open access fee for publishing my article in a highly reputed journal "Measurement Control".This journal is published from SAGE Publishers and is popular among the multidisciplinary researchers working in the field of engineering measurements and control . This is important to me because publishing in this journal will help me to promote my research among the interested population who can use them to benefit their research goals. I am unable to fund this myself due to excessive charge taken by the journal for publishing an article. I want to request for your help to achieve this. Please help by donating or sharing the fundraiser with your friends and family.The name of every donor will be acknowledged in the published paper such that the whole world will be aware about the people who have helped me to achieve my dream.

We are grateful for your help!

Sponsor the Article


Subscribe to the newsletter/Contact me/Post in Climate Assoc/Advertise/Call for Paper/Invitation to act as a contributor/My Author Profile/My Kudos Profile

No comments:

Amazon